Investment Banking Analyst
The Opportunity – 2019 Investment Banking Analyst
Industria is seeking an Analyst whose primary role will be supporting the firm’s senior team members in the execution of various transactions.
Analysts play a crucial role in financial modeling, valuation, industry research, and other analyses. While the work is rigorous and demands a high level of personal and professional commitment, Industria maintains an open, cooperative, and rewarding team-oriented atmosphere with transparency and exposure across the firm at all levels.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field looking to enter a career in investment banking (2019 graduating class only).
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.5
- Previous investment banking internship or related experience desired.
- Mathematical proficiency, exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and Microsoft Office fluency – especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage expectations of colleagues while working on competing projects simultaneously.
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter attitude
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment